Rocha Brava Village Resort
Guests of the Rocha Brava Village Resort are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options offered by the hotel include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities.
The grounds of the hotel feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features of the hotel include a newspaper stand, a TV room, a playroom and a library.
Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park.
Among the additional services available are a babysitting service, a childcare service and medical assistance.
A shuttle service is offered.
Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area (for a fee).
Due to the current pandemic of Covid-19, please see below an update on resort facilities and services:
- Free transport to Carvoeiro is available, it will run 3x day with pre-booking only.
- All 4 swimming pools are open, guidelines from the Portuguese Ministry of Health are implemented and need to be respected. There will be a strict control of people using these facilities.
- Playground open from 08h00 till 20h00.
- Minigolf open (only with pre-booking).
- Kids Club will remain closed till further notice.
- Games room will remain closed till further notice.
- Tennis and Gym: Monday to Friday from 09h00 till 12h30 and from 15h00 till 18h00. Saturday and Sunday from 09h00 till 13h00.
- Restaurant “O Farol” open from 18h30 till 21h30.
- Coffee-Shop open from 09h00 till 17h00.
- Supermarket open from 07h30 till 19h00.
- Reception is open from 08h00 till 21h30.
- Maid service twice per week.
- Beauty Centre open from 09h00 till 18h00. It is closed on Sundays.